Thursday, January 6, 2011

Variety is the spice of life

Today I want to tell you about the endless varieties available for my dipped treats. Like I have mentioned previously not only are the treats dipped in multiple flavors of chocolate & peanut butter, but I have many different toppings available as well. Currently I have crushed Oreos, Heath toffee bars & Butterfingers. The peanut butter fudge dipped pretzel with crushed Oreos, and a white chocolate drizzle are to die for ( I had one today). That is only the beginning, I also have several different sprinkle options available as well including colored sugar crystals, jimmies, & nonpareils to name a few. Now I usually just decorate as things come to mind, but hey.. These are your treats, so you tell me what you would or would not like on them. I guarantee no matter what you choose they will be beautiful, and your taste buds will be thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment