Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A new adventure

Hello all, I am super excited to be starting my own buisness adventure this year. I started making these treats for a family Christmas Eve party about 5 years ago. I had such a blast making them that year that I continued to make them every Christmas. They then expanded to Halloween, and birthdays. My husband and son like them so much, I always have to make extra just for them. They always come out so beautiful and unique each time I make them. I am humbled every time I get compliments not only about how they look, but how yummy they taste. I am grateful for the compliments, and excited to be able to share them with you & the rest of the world. More to come.... Sincerely, Holly

2 comments:

  1. Wow Check you out!! Not sure you needed my help with this site! Very nice and can't wait to see what you do next! Bravo
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Holly!! I'm sure everyone will love your beautiful, scrumptious creations as much as our family does! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete